Why Lenora… Why Now?
Lenora Billings-Harris, CSP, is president of Excel Development Systems, Inc. a human resource development consulting firm that delivers high quality programs, learning tools, and performance improvement interventions that enable clients to discover the hidden strengths of working in, and effectively managing, a diverse multicultural environment.
Why select Lenora for your project or event? Lenora will help you make the project have long term impact that translates into changed behavior on the job.
- She will visit your organization free for one day to conduct in-depth research to customize the project. The only cost to you is travel and lodging.
- She will provide follow up via tele-seminars, reminder emails, or voicemails for all attendees. You choose which method will fit your culture best.
- She will provide 30 minutes of coaching for a key leader, free.
- She will write an article for your in-house magazine or newsletter to reinforce the learning, free.
Others have recognized Lenora as an expert:
- She was the 2006-2007 president of the National Speakers Association, an organization of experts who speak professionally.
- She serves on the adjunct faculty of the University of North Carolina-Greensboro, Bryan School of Business and Economics.
- She is the author of The Diversity Advantage: A Guide to Making Diversity Work.
- She is a research partner for a project studying diversity in business schools across the United States.
- She was the Board Chair of Win-Win Resolutions, Inc., a non-profit organization that teaches conflict resolution using interactive drama to K-12 students in her community.
Lenora’s services include keynote presentations, workshops, strategic planning facilitation, organizational assessments, individual profiles, web-based pre-work and evaluations, individual coaching, train-the-trainer workshops and consulting.