We are all different and yet we have the sames wants and needs to be included and respected no matter what color our skin, our nationality or our other outward appearances.
- Linking Corporate Diversity Efforts to Community Engagement for Measurable Results
- Colorism – A Silent Bias in the World of Diversity
- Community Engagement Drives Business Results
- What Would You do if…? Moving Diversity and Inclusion from Concept to Action
- Creating a Climate of Inclusion: Whose Job Is It?
- #BlockBias – A Day without Coffee can be a Day to Block Bias
- Can We Value Differences When We Can’t Be Civil?
- How Leaders Demonstrate their Support of Diversity and Inclusion to Accelerate Business Results
- Transgender-phobia in the workplace
- 50th Anniversary of the Assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.