Shep Hyken interviews Lenora Billings-Harris, an award-winning authority as a diversity strategist, researcher and author. They discuss race and racism within the workplace, and how leaders and employees alike can dismantle biases within their organizations.
- RACE: More than Just Talk-The Myth of Race.
- Inclusion: Real Talk During Critical Conversations-May 13th@ 3PM
- Inclusion: More than Just Talk – Creating LGBTQIA+ Friendly Workplaces and Spaces on 3/18/21
- Race: More Than Just Talk- Exploring White Privilege 2/18/21
- Race: More Than Just Talk: How To Tackle Tough Conversations
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- Creating Diverse & Inclusive Customer Experiences