Shep Hyken interviews Lenora Billings-Harris, an award-winning authority as a diversity strategist, researcher and author. They discuss race and racism within the workplace, and how leaders and employees alike can dismantle biases within their organizations.
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- Creating Diverse & Inclusive Customer Experiences
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity
- How to talk about race in the workplace
- More than Just Talk ‐ A Forum on Racism Resources
- More Than Just Talk
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
- Segment 5 – The Final Episode and Coronavirus Impact; The Crew…The Cruise…The Journey Home
- Cultural Insights World Tour 2020- Volume II: Segment 4 – Australia
- Cultural Insights World Tour 2020-Volume II: Segment 3