Shep Hyken interviews Lenora Billings-Harris, an award-winning authority as a diversity strategist, researcher and author. They discuss race and racism within the workplace, and how leaders and employees alike can dismantle biases within their organizations.
- Race: More Than Just Talk- Exploring White Privilege 2/18/21
- Race: More Than Just Talk: How To Tackle Tough Conversations
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- Creating Diverse & Inclusive Customer Experiences
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity
- How to talk about race in the workplace
- More than Just Talk ‐ A Forum on Racism Resources