For the next few days I will share my diversity-related observations as I experience Cairo.
Are you wondering why all the diversity and inclusion work your company is doing is still not changing the culture of the company? Redia Anderson and I were curious too, so we interviewed twelve TrailBlazers in the field of D&I to learn their successes. Chief Diversity Officers of such companies as IBM, Sodexo, Merck, American…
Welcome to Inclusion Insights and the LenoraSpeaks blog. Here you will find a wide range of diversity and inclusion best practices, strategies, research, resource suggestions, and opinions to help enhance your ability to make diversity an advantage. Posts will address business, community, and not-for-profit D&I issues. Although we each are a culture of one, I…
We are all different and yet we have the sames wants and needs to be included and respected no matter what color our skin, our nationality or our other outward appearances.
- RACE: More than Just Talk-The Myth of Race.
- Inclusion: Real Talk During Critical Conversations-May 13th@ 3PM
- Inclusion: More than Just Talk – Creating LGBTQIA+ Friendly Workplaces and Spaces on 3/18/21
- Race: More Than Just Talk- Exploring White Privilege 2/18/21
- Race: More Than Just Talk: How To Tackle Tough Conversations
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- Creating Diverse & Inclusive Customer Experiences