French Polynesia- Nuku Hiva, Bora Bora, Moorea, Tahiti, Raiatea — Although most people have heard something about Tahiti, it’s the other smaller islands that have the most charm. Volume I, Segment 2
This cultural world tour includes twenty-three
countries and forty-six ports of call spanning 105
days. My hope is the weekly posts will include
information and insights that help you vicariously
share these experiences with me.
Click Here To Buy Powerful information you can put to work right away…this practical book is brimming with insights, answers, resources and tactics—to make diversity and inclusion daily practices instead of intangible concepts. This enhanced and updated edition of The Diversity Advantage: A Guide to Make Diversity Work is a must read for all professionals…
Most leaders discover they must first travel their own diversity journey before they can develop anything beyond a superficial understanding of people different from themselves. While it’s easy to donate money, that’s just corporate philanthropy. It’s needed, but it doesn’t allow for much engagement with the community on a personal level, and donations can be…
Colorism, what is it? The word “diversity” when used in the workplace conjures up many meanings, often determined by where in the world you are.
Companies have known for years that supporting community efforts can reflect positively on the organization. Our Trailblazers deemed this relationship critical to the success of diversity and inclusion within their businesses, as this involvement drives results in several ways. Being involved with the community leads to having a better representation of employees that reflect the…
Imagine that you’re a police officer and the newest member of your department is a practicing Black Muslim. What biases, stereotypes or assumptions might come up for some in your department? What would you do to enhance your knowledge about this person? This scenario was a focus of discussion during a recent workshop series I…
- Inclusion: Real Talk During Critical Conversations-May 13th@ 3PM
- Inclusion: More than Just Talk – Creating LGBTQIA+ Friendly Workplaces and Spaces on 3/18/21
- Race: More Than Just Talk- Exploring White Privilege 2/18/21
- Race: More Than Just Talk: How To Tackle Tough Conversations
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- Creating Diverse & Inclusive Customer Experiences
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity