Virtual Learning Course – Maximizing The Power of Inclusion
Bias has been misunderstood for years. Due to recent research in the area of the neuroscience of bias and its impact on decision making, we now know that everyone has bias, and our daily decisions are impacted by them without our awareness. The good news is once we become aware of the impact of our biases, we can choose to disrupt those biases that produce negative outcomes.
Internationally recognized author and hall of fame speaker, Lenora Billings-Harris examines and helps you reframe your approach to diversity, inclusion, and employee engagement. Using an evidence-based approach, Lenora’s course provides practical yet cutting edge insights that can be immediately applied. You will explore what bias is, why it is necessary in our lives, and how unconscious bias impacts productivity, team performance and bottom-line business results.
- You will define and learn the correlation of diversity, inclusion and bias
- You will discover how unconscious bias impacts key decisions
- You will understand how bias works in the human brain’s architecture
- You will be able to apply B-BASIC SM – a bias disruption technique
- You will learn the S.T.O.P.SM – a technique for reducing cultural collisions
Interested in booking Lenora Billings-Harris for a live event? Click here for more information.
Interested in this course, click here for more information