As 2020 winds to a close, I am sure many of you are exhaling with a sigh of relief. This has been a year like no other any of us have experienced. Politics, social unrest, and COVID19 have not only impacted us in the USA, but it has also taken its toll globally. As you plan new and safe ways to connect with friends and loved ones during the holiday season, I have a few requests.
Remember the 330,000+ people in the US and over 1,500,000 people worldwide who due to COVID19 will not see the New Year. Remember the families that have been impacted by the loss of loved ones, and the financial losses so many are suffering.
Then remember the women, men, and children who have been killed due to bigotry and racism. Remember their names. Say their names. Join me in speaking up in 2021. Silence is no longer acceptable. Take 69 seconds to watch this video and then ask, “Who’s next?” (Reply with the names of those who were killed after this video ended.)
Let’s make a positive difference in 2021.
- Inclusion: Real Talk During Critical Conversations-May 13th@ 3PM
- Inclusion: More than Just Talk – Creating LGBTQIA+ Friendly Workplaces and Spaces on 3/18/21
- Race: More Than Just Talk- Exploring White Privilege 2/18/21
- Race: More Than Just Talk: How To Tackle Tough Conversations
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- Creating Diverse & Inclusive Customer Experiences
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity